Hypnotherapy uses the relaxed state of hypnosis to give beneficial suggestions to the unconscious mind. The inner self is a source of many of our problems as well as potential strengths.
Everything about you begins as a thought that affects your behaviour and action. When we change our thoughts, we change our actions.
During a Hypnotherapy session you subconscious mind focuses on new thoughts, words and images, which help you to establish new habits, attitudes and behaviours. A session will enable you to access pleasant feelings of calmness, relaxation and joy. As a result you will be empowered to make positive changes in your life.
Hypnotherapy Sessions are beneficial for:
- Stress, Anxiety and Depressive states
- Eating disorders and IBS
- Weight management
- Overcoming fear, phobias, habits and unwanted behaviours
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Study and memory enhancement
- Headaches and Migraine
- Improving Relationships
- Exam Nerves
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Goal setting
- Confident Public Speaking
- Pain management
- Stop smoking, alcohol dependency and drug abuse
- Comfortable childbirth
- Building self-confidence
- Sports and Work Performance Enhancement